At the MWC 2019, Sony also introduced a new entry-level smartphone, the Xperia L3 in addition to the flagship Xperia 1 and the mid-range Xperia 10 smartphone. The Xperia L3 gets an 18:9 aspect ratio display while there haven’t been any details on the price tag as well as launch details in the Indian market. The smartphone can be availed in Silver, Black, and Gold colours.
Powering the Sony Xperia L3 is an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The smartphone packs a 3300mAh built-in battery while runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo). It gets a 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage expandable via a microSD card. It features a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 display with a resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels.
The Sony Xperia L3 gets a dual rear camera setup with a 13MP primary camera with LED flash that exhibits a portrait mode and a secondary 2MP camera. It also gets an 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. The smartphone gets a power button embedded fingerprint sensor.
Sony Xperia L3 Specs
- 5.7-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB eMMC internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo), Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size
- 2MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154 mm x 72 mm x 8.99 mm
- Weight: 156 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0, GPS+ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3300mAh built-in battery