Vertu ASTER P ‘Dazzling Gold’ Unveiled for 98,000 Yuan (INR 10.37 Lakh)
Vertu Aster P Dazzling Gold Edition is now official for China, getting a price tag of CNY 98,000 (INR 10.37 lakh approx, direct conversion). The phone comes with titanium alloy frame, sapphire glass screen and leather finished back panel with a variable finish for different variants. The same device is also available in Baroque and Gothic series for CNY 29,800 (INR 3.09 lakh approx) and CNY 35,800 (INR 3.75 lakh) respectively. Black Jade and White Moon are two color variants for the Gothic series while Twilight Orange, Black, Caramel Brown and Gentleman Blue are the options in Baroque series.
Aster P comes with VTalk encryption, remote security lock for an emergency situation, precision metal components like advanced watches, grade 5 titanium frame, 3200 mAh battery with quick charge 3.0 and concierge button for personalized services. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 660 processor with 6GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage as standard. It comes with a 12MP rear and 20MP front camera. Aster P comes with a 4.97-inch display with Full HD resolution support. Vertu is now operating from China as they have already seized operations in the UK from last two years.
Vertu ASTER P Specifications
- 4.97-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core processor
- 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage
- No MicroSD card option/No Expandable Storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system out of the box
- 12MP rear camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- 3,200 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
Vertu ASTER P Price List
- Baroque Series – CNY 29,800 (INR 3.09 lakh approx)
- Gothic Series – CNY 35,800 (INR 3.75 lakh approx)
- Dazzling Gold Edition – CNY 98,000 (INR 10.37 lakh approx)