Meet Vivo X20 Plus UD: The World’s 1st Smartphone with In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
Vivo X20 Plus UD was recently listed on the official Chinese website. The phone is a game changer in terms of advanced technology use as it offers an embedded fingerprint sensor in its display.
The super AMOLED display here hides Synaptics sourced sensor named Clear ID 9500. Carrying a price tag of CNY 3598 (INR 36,000 approx), the model will go on sale in China on Feb 1, 2018.
X20 Plus UD comes with single black shade with a highlighting golden frame. It works perfectly under a thickness of 1.5mm, which includes the thickness of display as well as its screen protector. Synaptics will produce around 70 million under-screen sensors this year. X20 Plus UD is a great phone in terms of specifications. Buyers can benefit from its 6.43 inch, full HD+ display with 18:9 ratio.
Power comes from Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC with 4GB of paired RAM and 128GB internal storage. Vivo offers dual 12 MP cameras with the rear having an additional 5MP unit for depth sensing. X20 Plus UD weighs 183.1 grams and comes with a good 3900 mAh of battery capacity. It is just 7.35 mm in overall thickness and gets dual hybrid SIM slot.
Vivo X20 Plus UD Specifications
- 6.43-inch AMOLED display, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Full-HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC
- 4 cores x 2.2GHz and 4 cores x 1.8GHz
- Adreno 512 Graphics Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable storage via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- 12MP primary rear camera ( f/1.8 aperture)
- 5MP secondary rear camera
- 12MP front camera ( f/2.0 aperture)
- Hybrid dual-SIM configuration
- Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Accelerometer, ambient light, and proximity sensors
- Dimension: 165.2 mm x 80.02 mm x 7.35 mm
- Weight: 183.1 grams
- 3900 mAh battery
- Price: CNY 3,598 (INR 36,000 Approx.)