Vivo X27 Pro in addition to the Vivo X27 has been officially launched at an event in China recently. The smartphone features a triple rear camera setup and gets a single memory variant. It gets a price tag of 3998 yuan (INR 41,000 approx.) while it will be available in the market sometime after March. Vivo X27 Pro will be available in Blue and Pink colour options.
Powering the Vivo X27 Pro is an Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 10nm processor with Adreno 616 GPU mounted on top of it. It features a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9. The smartphone gets an 8GB RAM with 256GB of internal storage and packs up a 4000mAh battery with 22.5w fast charging.
It gets an in-display fingerprint sensor while gets a 48MP+5MP+13MP triple camera set up at the back. The Vivo X27 pro features a 32MP selfie camera with dual LED Flash and gets a dual sim architecture with WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port, NFC as connectivity options.
Vivo X27 Pro Specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ 20.5:9 aspect ratio Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs
- Adreno 616 GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
- 8GB RAM, 256GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera
- 5MP rear depth sensor
- 13MP AI 120-degree Super wide angle rear camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with dual LED Flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, AK377A Smart Amp
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band
- Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port, NFC
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum) battery
- 22.5w fast charging