Vivo has launched their all-new mid-range smartphone, Y90 at a price tag of INR 6,990. Powering the smartphone is a MediaTek Helio A22 processor while the customers can avail the Vivo Y90 in Gold and Black colours at every offline and online store starting from July 27, 2019.
The Vivo Y90 features a 6.22-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 1520×720 pixels. It runs on FunTouch OS 5.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo) while packs a 4030mAh battery with Vivo’s exclusive smart power management system. The 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio A22 processor is mated to a 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE83200 GPU. The Vivo Y90 gets a dual sim architecture while features 2GB RAM with 16GB of internal storage, expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB.
The smartphone gets an 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture as well as an LED flash. It also features a 5MP selfie camera with f/1.8 aperture and AI beautify features. The smartphone features face unlocking while the brand has skipped the fingerprint sensor for their latest mid-range smartphone. The Vivo Y90 measures 155.11×75.09×8.28mm while gets Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802, Bluetooth 5, GPS as the connectivity options.
Vivo Y90 Specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761)
- 16nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE83200 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 5.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.8 aperture
- Weight: 163.5 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 4030mAh battery