Xiaomi has launched the upgraded version of their last year’s Mi AirDots Pro 2. Christened as Mi AirDots Pro 2s, they feature the same design as their predecessor. The wireless earbuds get Bluetooth 5.0 through which you can connect them to Android and iOS devices. They feature smart voice controls, along with dual microphones for environmental noise cancellation. AirDots Pro 2S gets 14.2mm drivers and they automatically connect with the phone running MIUI when the user will open the case and pick up the earphones.
To offer a more stable connection, the brand claims that they have improved Bluetooth chip so that the latency between the earbuds and the interference is reduced. The AirDots Pro 2S also features a new Qi wireless charging support. They offer up to 24 hours of battery life compared to 14 hours in the previous version of earphones. The standalone battery life is up to 5 hours. The Mi AirDots Pro 2S earbuds are available in White colour and are priced at 399 Yuan (INR 4,300 approximately).
Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2s Specs
- Bluetooth 5.0 (LDHC/SBC/AAC codes) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 14.2mm drivers
- Touch controls for volume and track change
- Dual microphones for noise cancellation, voice control
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- Semi-in-ear design to fit your ear canal, making it comfortable to wear and doesn’t fall off easily.
- Each headset weigh just 4.5 grams, Case weighs 52 grams
- 5 hours of standalone playback, 24 hours with the case
- USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 1 hour, Qi wireless charging
Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2s Photos