Xiaomi is all set to release the Mi A3 at an event in Poland on July 25th. Ahead of the official launch, the live photos of the smartphone have surfaced online. The images of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi A3 show a similar design as that of the Mi CC9 series that was introduced earlier this month in China. Even some of the technical specifications of the Mi A3 smartphone are similar to the Mi CC9 series.
Xiaomi Mi A3 will come featured with a 6.08-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen instead of HD+ screen on the Mi CC9e while the smartphone will retain the Snapdragon 665 SoC. The box of the smartphone confirms that it will come with the triple rear camera setup. It will get a 48MP primary rear camera, an ultra-wide-angle lens and the third camera is expected to be a depth-sensor. The front-facing camera is expected to be of 32MP.
Other specifications for the smartphone include a 3.5mm audio jack and an infrared sensor on top. The USB Type-C port is there on the bottom of the phone. The Xiaomi Mi A3 will come in a pack with 4030 mAh of battery with support for 18W fast charging. There will be a hybrid dual SIM slot as we have seen in the Mi CC9 series.
The specifications and the similar design of the smartphone indicate that maybe the upcoming Mi A3 is a renamed version of the Mi CC9. However, there is no official confirmation of this from the company’s side. So all speculations about this smartphone will be cleared once it is launched officially on July 25th in Poland.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Rumoured Specs
- 6.08-inch (1080 × 2280 pixels) Full HD+
- AMOLED display with 103.8% NTSC colour gamut
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform
- Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, secondary ultra-wide-angle lens, depth sensor
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Infrared sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band
- Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4030mAh (typical) / 3940mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging