The much-awaited flagship smartphone by Xiaomi, the Redmi K20 Pro has been finally launched with a starting price tag of INR 27,999. Along with that, the company has also unveiled the Redmi K20 Pro Signature Edition in India.
It is a gold plated edition of the Redmi K20 Pro with a diamond-studded ‘K’ placed on the bottom right corner on the back panel of the smartphone. Mr Manu Kumar Jain, Vice President, Xiaomi and Managing Director, Xiaomi India, also took it to Twitter where he posted that the making cost of this smartphone is INR 4.80 lakh.
The Redmi K20 Pro Signature Edition will be manufactured in limited numbers and it will be restricted to 20 buyers only. The limited-edition smartphone is expected to be based on the top variant of the K20 Pro, which features 8GB of RAM with 256GB of internal storage.
K20 Pro Signature Edition Specs
- 6.39-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR display
- 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 600nit brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens
- 8MP 1/4″ telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP 1/3″ 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.3×8.8mm
- Weight: 191 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, Qualcomm Aqstic WCD9340 Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging