Xiaomi has launched its all-new gaming smartphone Black Shark 2 in India at an effective price tag of INR 39,999 for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage version, and INR 49,999 for the 12GB RAM with 256GB internal storage variant. The former will be available with Shadow Black colour option while the latter can be availed in Frozen Silver colour.
The Black Shark 2 features a 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with HDR support that offers different gaming response with variable pressure. The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie and features an Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm processor. It can also be used in Ludicrous mode for best gaming experience while the phone uses ‘Liquid Cooling 3.0’ technology to reduce the CPU’s temperature by up to 14 degrees.
It packs 4000 mAH battery while gets a 48MP+12MP rear camera architecture. The smartphone also features a 20MP front-facing camera with 0.9μm pixel size and f/2.0 aperture. Black Shark 2 is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor, and the smartphone will be available on Flipkart starting from June 4.
Black Shark 2 Specs
- 6.39-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 display
- 108.9% DCI-P3 colour gamut, 430 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485
- Adreno 640 GPU, Android 9.0 (Pie), Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Samsung GM1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash
- 12MP 1/3.6″ Samsung S5K3M5 telephoto lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 6P lens, 2x lossless zoom,
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.9μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.61×75.01x 8.77mm
- Weight: 205 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with 27W fast charging