Xiaomi has recently announced the cheaper 5G variant of the Mi10 and Mi 10 Pro for the global market. Christened as Mi 10 Lite 5G, it comes featured with a 6.57-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. The smartphone comes powered by the latest Octa-Core Snapdragon 765G 7nm processor with Adreno 620 GPU. It gets support for built-in 5G stand-alone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks.
For optics, the Mi 10 Lite 5G gets a quad rear camera setup. It has a 48MP primary rear camera, a secondary ultra-wide-angle lens, a macro lens, and a depth sensor. The camera features for the smartphone include a Night Mode 2.0, AI Dynamic Skyscraping, and Vlog mode. At the front, it gets a 16MP selfie camera. The smartphone gets an in-display fingerprint scanner along with a 3.5mm audio jack. The Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G comes in a pack with a 4160mAh battery with 20W fast charging.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G is available in three colour options: White, Grey, and Green. It is priced at €349 (INR 29,000 approximately) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage variant and €399 (INR 33,000 approximately) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage variant.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G Specs
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Processor (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs)
- Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, 0.8μm, ultra-wide sensor, depth and macro sensors
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-Display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA
- 7.98mm thick and 192g weight
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) (K30 5G)
- GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4160mAh (Typical) battery with 20W fast charging