Xiaomi has officially announced the all-new Mi A3 smartphone, which is the Android One version of the CC9e smartphone that was introduced earlier this month in China. The phone has got a gradient 3D curved back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Xiaomi Mi A3 packs a 4030mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 18W fast charging, but it comes with a 10W charger in the box. The smartphone comes featured with a 6.08-inch HD + AMOLED display. It is powered by a Snapdragon 665 11nm SoC processor with 4GB of RAM while the smartphone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) OS.
The recently announced Xiaomi Mi A3 comes featured with a seventh-gen in-display fingerprint scanner with 15% increased fingerprint detection area. For optics, the smartphone comes with the triple rear camera setup. Its primary camera has a 48MP lens with Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.79 aperture, the secondary rear camera is of 8MP which has 118-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, while the 3rd rear camera is a 2MP depth sensor. For the front, the Mi A3 has got a 32MP camera sensor that merges four pixels to form large 1.6um pixels for better low-light images and it also features AI-beautify mode.
The smartphone is priced at 249 Euros (INR 19,300) for the 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage variant. The 128GB internal storage variant of the smartphone costs 279 Euros (INR 21,600). The 128GB variant of the smartphone will be available for order on mi.com and Mi stores from July 24th in Spain, and the 64GB storage version will be available at a later stage.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specifications
- 6.08-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ AMOLED display
- 102.7% NTSC colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform
- Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs
- Adreno 610 GPU, Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS
- 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 156.48×71.85×8.47mm
- Weight: 173.8 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band
- Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4030mAh (typical) / 3940mAh (minimum) battery
- 18W Quick Charge fast charging