Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Launched in India @ INR 16,999
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was recently launched in India for INR 16,999. The phablet is a worthy successor to Xiaomi Mi Max and carries loads of improvements on technical front. Those who love big screens would be happy to carry this 6.44 inch, full HD curved display that comes with gorilla glass 3 protection and just 0.7 mm of negligible bezel.
The huge phone weighs 211 grams and offer all of these goodies in just 7.6 mm of thickness. Xiaomi is using 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU for improved performance and better battery life. Unlike Mi Max that was low on numbers, Mi Max 2 comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. Memory expansion is possible by the use of MicroSD card on the new phablet.
The latest version of Android, 7.1.1 Nougat is hidden below the proprietary interface (MIUI 8) of Xiaomi on Mi Max 2. It offers 3.5 mm audio jack, fingerprint sensor, stereo speakers and USB Type-C for enhanced safety, connectivity and performance. The phone is 4G VoLTE enabled and comes with a huge 5300 mAh battery for more than one day survival in the smartphone segment.
Users can use the Hybrid Dual SIM slot of the phone in order to get another SIM card working on the same time. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with 12MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash and Sony IMX386 sensor. The front camera used here is 5MP and comes with 85-degree wide camera lens.
For India, Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is only available in Matt Black and can be bought on 20 and 21 July, 12 PM through Mi.com. Launch specific offers include 100 GB data for Reliance Jio customers. Sale through offline stores and other sources will start on July 27, 2017.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications
- 6.44-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D
- 450nits brightness, 1000 : 1 contrast ratio
- 72% NTSC color gamut,Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 5300mAh (typical)/5200mAh (minimum) battery
- Quick Charge 3.0 | MIUI 8 based on Android 7.1.1
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 506 GPU | 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage
- Eexpandable memory with microSD | Hybrid Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 174.1×88.7×7.6mm; Weight: 211g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, Stereo Speakers
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared Sensor