The global variant of the China-spec Mi CC9 Pro has been launched in Spain as Mi Note 10. Xiaomi hosted a press event in Madrid where the smartphone was officially unveiled for the international markets.
Coming to the specifications of the smartphone, the Mi Note 10 comes featured with a 6.47-inch Full HD+ display. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC with up to 8GB of RAM.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 runs on Android 9.0 Pie operating system with MIUI 11. In comparison to the standard model of the Mi Note 10, which has a 7P lens, the Pro variant comes with an 8P primary rear camera lens.
The optics of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is the reason why this smartphone has created a lot of buzzes as it gets a Penta rear camera setup. The primary rear camera is of 108MP that gets Samsung HMX sensor with f/1.69-aperture.
The smartphone is further equipped with a 12MP secondary rear camera with 2x zoom, a 5MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, a 20MP 117-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP lens for 1.5cm macro shots.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is equipped with a 32MP selfie camera at the front. The smartphone is available in three shades: Midnight Black, Aurora Green, and Glacier White. It gets a 5260mAh battery that comes with support for 30W fast charging and can charge the smartphone up to 58% in 30 minutes and 100% in 65 minutes.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is priced at 549 Euros (INR 43,200 approx) for 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage whereas the Mi Note 10 Pro is priced at 649 Euros (INR 51,100) for 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. Both the smartphones will be available for order in Germany from November 11 whereas they will go on sale in Spain and Italy from November 15th.
The Mi CC9 Pro, on the other hand, was recently launched in China at a starting price tag of 2799 Yuan (INR 28,300) and goes up to 3499 Yuan (INR 35,300) for the top variant. The smartphone is expected to launch in the Indian market as Mi Note 10 and will get a starting price tag of around INR 30,000.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Specs
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+
- AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- 600nit (HBM) / 430nit(Typ) brightness
- 400000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 7P lens (8P in Pro), Dual flash
- 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait
- 5MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS
- 20MP 117° ultra-wide-angle lens
- 2MP macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots, 4k 30fps, 960fps at 720p
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm
- Weight: 208 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5260mAh (Typical) / 5160mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging