Xiaomi Redmi 4 Launched in India starting @ INR 6999
Xiaomi Redmi 4 was recently launched in India from INR 6999. The phone comes out to win over most other budget phones with high end features and simply excites everyone with its list of features. It comes with a 5-inch HD display that has 450 nit brightness and 72% NTSC color gamut. It can be bought in three different memory options while processor remains the same 1.4 GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 435 with Adreno 505 GPU.
Redmi 4 comes with a metal frame, fingerprint sensor and packs nothing less than a 4100 mAh battery. The phone looks premium and comes out as a Made in India product in the Xiaomi lineup. Services on the phone include 4G VoLTE, infrared sensor, GPS, Bluetooth and Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). The phone supports dual SIM and comes with hybrid microSD slot. Redmi 4 weighs 150 grams and carries a thickness of 8.65 mm.
The phone can be bought in Elegant Gold and Gorgeous Black shade. Price for the 2GB RAM/16 GB internal storage variant is INR 6999 while the more powerful 3GB/32GB variant can be bought for INR 8999. Xiaomi even offers an even more powerful combination of 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage at INR 10,999. It will be exclusively available on Mi India and Amazon India website while Mi Home Bengaluru will start the sale from May 20.
Key Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 4
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 450nit brightness, 1000: 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 | Adreno 505 GPU
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage – INR 6,999
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage – INR 8,999
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage – INR 10,999
- Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 139.24 x 69.96 x 8.65 mm | Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS | 4100mAh battery