Xiaomi Redmi 6A Officially Unveiled: Xiaomi has been lining up its smartphone range with full blast. They have just launched the new Redmi smartphones, Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A, the successor to their most selling Redmi 5 and Redmi 5A.
Xiaomi Redmi 6A is powered by 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor and is available in China with a price tag of 599 yuan (INR 6300 approximate). You can avail the smartphone in Grey, Blue, Gold and Rose Gold colors.
The smartphone exhibits a 5.45-inch HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with a pixel density of 1440 × 720 and will run on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9.
Xiaomi Redmi 6A is equipped with 2GB RAM with 16GB of internal storage that is expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card. Coming to the camera specifications, it gets single 13-megapixel camera with LED Flash at the rear and a 5-Megapixels selfie camera
The smartphone doesn’t feature a fingerprint sensor. It is powered by 3000mAh battery and gets 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS as connectivity options.
Xiaomi Redmi 6A Specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9
- 2.5D curved glass display, 1000:1 Contrast ratio
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 147.5 mm × 71.5 mm × 8.3 mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual microphones
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (minimum) battery
Xiaomi Redmi 6A Price & Availability
Redmi 6A is available in only one variant with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage. It is priced at 599 yuan (INR 6300 approximate) in China. As of now, there is no official word regarding the launch in India. Xiaomi will most probably launch Redmi 6A in the Indian market next month.