Xiamoi’s first smartphone featuring Android Go, the Redmi GO has been officially launched in India. The affordable smartphone gets a price tag of INR 4,499 while it will be available from March 22 on Flipkart India and Mi offline plus online retailers. The Xiaomi Redmi GO gets two colour options: Blue and Black. The launch offers include 100GB data for Jio users as well as INR 2200 worth of cashback vouchers.
Coming to the other specifications, the smartphone is powered by 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU mounted on top. It gets 1GB RAM with 8GB of internal storage expandable via a microSD card up to 128GB. The smartphone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo Go Edition) while packs a 3000mAh battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi GO gets a dual SIM architecture and features an 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and f/2.0 aperture. It also supports a 5MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture. The all-new affordable smartphone gets Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS as connectivity options while features a 5-inch HD 16:9 display with a pixel resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and 1000:1 contrast ratio.
Xiaomi Redmi GO Specs
- 5-inch (1280 x 720pixels) HD 16:9 display
- 380 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC Color Gamut
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo Go Edition), Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, auto HDR option
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual microphones
- Dimensions: 140.4x 70.1 x 8.35mm
- Weight: 137 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery