Xiaomi Redmi K20 has been finally unveiled and it shares pretty much same features as the K20 Pro. There are two major changes, the processor of the phone and the sensor used in the primary camera are different in comparison to the K20 Pro. The Redmi K20 comes with a Snapdragon 730 processor with 6GB of RAM which has its own AI engine and also supports the new Wi-Fi 6 as standard.
Going by the display, the Redmi K20 features same display size as of the K20 Pro. It gets a 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with seventh-gen screen fingerprint unlocking scheme. The phone also comes with Game Turbo 2.0 and runs on Android Pie with MIUI 10 on top.
For Optics, the phone has got a triple rear camera setup. Its 48MP primary rear camera comes with Sony IMX582 sensor while the phone is equipped with a secondary 13MP 124.8-degree ultra-wide-angle camera along with an 8MP telephoto. At the front, it features a 20MP pop-up selfie camera, which makes the display of the phone notch-less.
The phone has got a 4000mAh of battery with 18W fast charging. The Redmi K20 features the same 3D design with its back having a flame pattern. The phone is available in two shades: Flame Red, and Glacier Blue. The price of the phone starts from 1999 Yuan (INR 20,200) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage model, and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage model costs 2099 Yuan (21,200). Redmi K20 is available for pre-orders and will go on sale in China starting from 6th June. The smartphone is expected to launch in India in the coming weeks.
Redmi K20 Specifications
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR display
- 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 600nit brightness
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730
- Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10, Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens
- 8MP 1/4″ telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP 1/3″ 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Fi audio chip
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging