The much-awaited flagship smartphone Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro has been finally launched in India with a starting price tag of INR 27,999. The phone just looks stunning in terms of its looks. It has got a 3D design on its back which has a flame pattern.
The smartphone comes featured with the latest Snapdragon 855 processor paired with Adreno 640 GPU. It runs on MIUI 10 that is based on Android 9.0 Pie operating system. Redmi K20 Pro features a 6.39-inch OLED full HD+ notch-less display with a pixel resolution of 2340×1080.
The phone has been equipped with a seventh-gen in-display fingerprint scanner that captures the optical signal faster than before. For battery performance, the K20 Pro comes in a pack with a 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging that enables the smartphone to charge up to 58% in just half an hour.
Talking about the cameras of the smartphone, it comes featured with the triple rear camera setup. It has a 48MP primary camera with a Sony IMX586 sensor, a secondary 13MP lens that is super-wide-angle and an 8MP telephoto lens. For the front, it comes with a 20MP pop-up selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro has also got a Game Turbo 2.0 feature for optimizing the gaming quality for an excellent gaming experience. The smartphone is available in 3 colours: Flame Red, Glacier Blue and Carbon Fiber Black. The smartphone will be available from Flipkart, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores starting from 22nd July.
Variant-Wise Price List
- 6GB+128GB: INR 27,999
- 8GB+256GB: INR 30,999
Redmi K20 Pro Specs
- 6.39-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR display
- 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 600nit brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens
- 8MP 1/4″ telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP 1/3″ 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.3×8.8mm
- Weight: 191 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, Qualcomm Aqstic WCD9340 Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging