Bajaj Pulsar 220F is the greatest bike of its segment of all time. Just to make this fact more concrete than ever, you would love to know that it still sells almost 1 lakh units every year. This typical Pulsar 220 sports version has been heavily modified to suit the needs of a customer who loves fully faired bikes. It loses the semi-faired body design and gains all-new side fairing with dual tone front fascia and extended front windscreen. Also, the exhaust unit seen here looks more of a superbike segment product. The smaller front disc makes way for two front disc brakes.
The rear under-seat panel is now sharper than ever while fuel tank carries dual tone Red and carbon fibre finish. Front and rear tyres used here are wider than stock one from Bajaj Auto. Pulsar 220F is powered by a 220cc, single cylinder engine producing 20.64 BHP at 8500 rpm and 18.55 Nm at 7000 rpm. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Bajaj retails the Pulsar 220F for around INR 1.05 lakh (ex-showroom) and it comes in a single variant with dual disc brakes and single-channel ABS (front) as standard.
Pulsar 220F Specs (Stock Model)
- Displacement – 220cc, Oil-Cooled
- No. of Cylinders – Single Cylinder
- No. of Gears – 5 Speed Gearbox
- Maximum Power – 20.64 Bhp @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum Torque – 18.55 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- Seat Height – 795 mm
- Ground Clearance – 165 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight – 155 kg (Approx.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 15 litres
- Top Speed – 134 kmph (Approx.)
- Single Channel ABS