Yamaha R15 V3 is an impressive machine and modifications help it feel even more exclusive than the rest of the sports bikes. Shubham Ugale from Mumbai recently fitted his motorcycle with an extra pair of projector headlights under the LED setup, replicating the setup seen on the R1 and R6 to some extent. The four lights at the front make this modified Yamaha R15 a great machine to ride in pitch dark conditions. The bike you see here is Mumbai’s first R15 V3 with a custom wrap.
Apart from the addition of lights, this particular R15 V3 comes with cool graphics on the front and side fairing, looking even better with the black contrasting film on the stock R15 visor. The impressive flowing effect of the wrap further improves the overall looks of this modified Yamaha R15 V3. Not just that, the smoke effect created within the photos looks awesome.
The owner is a wrap artist, freelancing on demand for both car and bike wraps. Apart from these electrical changes, no performance addition has been made to the bike. Yamaha R15 V3 is powered by 155.1cc, single cylinder engine, producing 19.3 HP of power and 14.7 Nm of torque. At present, the stock model of R15 V3 is available for INR 1.39 lakh (ex-showroom India).
Modified Yamaha R15 V3 Photos
Photos Source: Ride with the Blue (Instagram)
Yamaha R15 V3 Tech Specs
- Engine Displacement – 155.1 cc
- Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- Single Cylinder, VVA (Variable Valve Actuation)
- Fuel System – Fuel Injection
- Maximum Power – 19.3 HP @ 10,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque – 14.7 NM @ 8500 rpm
- 6-Speed Gearbox with Slipper Clutch
- Front Brake – 282mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake – 220mm Single Disc
- 2-Channel Anti-Lock Braking System
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Monoshock
- Front Wheel Travel – 130 mm
- Rear Wheel Travel – 97 mm
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17M/C 52P (MRF)
- Rear Tyre – 140/70-17M/C 66H (MRF)