Meet Royal Enfield Thunderbird X350 V2: Haldankar Customs are back with the best ever product in their street bike category. Fans would be happy to know that this motorcycle was a Royal Enfield Thunderbird before its modification and went under the scissor to get an impressive 160 kg of wet weight.
Based on the X350 from their own lineup, the X350 V2 looks even more impressive through the use of impressive shade and considerable changes. The changes are all time high as a stock Thunderbird can weigh around 190 kg and loosing 30 kg is not at all an easy job.
The frame of X350 V2.0 is slightly altered to get those custom parts on their respective places. Fuel tank is custom built while the engine gets Black treatment for visual enhancement. The front forks of the Thunderbird gets replaced with KTM sourced WP upside down forks.
X350’s front fender is also from the KTM Duke series while the rear gets a custom tyre hugger in place of the conventional metal fender. The exhaust on the motorcycle is sourced from Mark Performance Racing Exhaust, providing superior sound and impressive power delivery.
Thunderbird Street X350 V2 further lost some weight from the tyre section by switching to Black alloy wheels. The front receives LED headlight with an impressive visor on its top. Haldankar Customs brought a LED waterproof display for its instrument console that also comes with features like GPS, Wi-Fi, inbuilt speaker and USB connectivity.
They have used CNC machined mirrors and even bar end indicators on the X350 V2.0. The total cost for this project is INR 1.60 lakh, excluding the donor motorcycle. It can take up to 3 months for the modification.
Modification Highlights (as shared by Haldankar Customs)
- Tubeless Tires for superior grip on the road with WP inverted front suspension.
- Front and Rear Bybre Disc Brake Assembly with light weight mag wheels.
- LED day maker headlight with Bar End Signal Indicators and Brake Light Includes signal Indicators as well.
- GPS + Speedometer + Music + Video + USB + Bluetooth + Wifi Waterproof LED Display with inbuilt speaker which gives perfect riding experience for both short and long distance ride.
- CNC cut mirrors for attractive looks and visibility.
- Mark Performance Exhaust for superior sound and power delivery.
Thunderbird X350 V2.0
- Modification Done by Haldankar Customs
- Modification Kit for Thunderbird 350/500
- Modification Cost – INR 1,60,000 (Approx.)
- Time Needed for Modification – 3 Months
- Address: Bhoir Compound, Near Gokul Anand Hotel, On Western Express Highway, Dahisar East, Mumbai, India
- Phone: +91 98203 86422
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook Page
Thunderbird Street X350 V2 Photos