2021 Bhai Dooj Wishes, HD Images, Greetings and Messages
2021 Bhai Dooj Wishes & Greetings: India is the only country that celebrates two festivals for siblings – Rakhi for sisters and Bhai Dooj for brothers. Bhai Dooj is a prominent festival of Hindus which celebrates the unconditional love between brothers and sisters.
It is observed on the second day of Shukla Paksha in the month of Kartik as per the Hindu lunar calendar and usually falls on the 3rd day after Diwali. Thus, it has an integral role in the five-day Diwali celebration. This year, it will be celebrated on Saturday, November 6, 2021.
Here is the best collection of Bhai Dooj Wishes, SMS, Quotes, Greetings, and 2021 Happy Bhai Dooj Images to share with your friends and family members on WhatsApp Status, Facebook, Telegram and Instagram:
2021 Bhai Dooj Wishes & Greetings
- Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. Happy Bhai Dooj 2021..!!
- For all the wonderful things you’ve done for me, and the different ways, you’ve added joy to my life every day, I pray and wish for happiness to fill your life every day. Happy Bhai Dooj BRO…!!
- You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I travelled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Bhai Dooj 2021 🙂
- Yeh Tyohar Hai Kuch Khaas, Bani Rahey Hamare Pyar Ki Yahi Mithas, Happy Bhai Dooj 🙂
- Rasmalaai? Nope! Gulab Jamun? Nah! Let me see… How about Jalebi? Hmm… Nope! Damn! Still can’t find anything as sweet as you! Happy Bhai Dooj 2021..!!!
- The sky is blue, feel this hue, My love is for you Bhaiya…always true. Loads of good wishes for 2021 Bhai Dooj..!!
- You can understand the things I never said, You can understand the pain which is not visible to anyone, you are The Best Brother in the world. Happy Bhai Dooj To You BHAIYA 🙂
- Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy BHAI DOOJ my brother…..!!
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Bhai Dooj 2021…!
- Near or far, wherever you are, My best wishes are with you, Tum jiyo hazaron saal, May success & joy be yours everyday, Yehi hai meri wish dil se! Happy Bhai Dooj…!!
2021 Happy Bhai Dooj Images
The Significance and Celebration of Bhai Dooj
Like other Indian festivals, it is also associated with mythological legends. As per one belief, Lord Krishna visited his sister Subhadra after vanquishing the demon Narakasura. His sister warmly welcomed him with sweets and flowers and applied the ritual tilak on his forehead. Since then, this festival is celebrated and it is also believed that this was the origin of the festival of Bhai Dooj.
Another legend that is behind this festival is that of Yamraj, the god of death. On this day, Yamraj visited his beloved sister, Yamuna, and she welcomed him with the tilak ceremony and presented him with sweet dishes. On this occasion, Yamraj announced that whoever gets a tilak from his sister on Dwitheya will have good fortune, prosperity, and long life. Since then, the day has been celebrated by the sisters for their brothers.
Talking about the Bhai Dooj celebration, on this auspicious day, brothers visit their sisters with gifts and sweets. Sisters put tilak or tika on their brothers’ foreheads and pray for the long life of their brothers. This festival not only commemorates the bonding between siblings but is also said to protect them from evil and bring positivity, prosperity and new hopes to their lives.
Bhai Dooj SMS & Greetings Source: Maxabout SMS