2022 Govardhan Puja Wishes, HD Images, Greetings And Messages
Govardhan Puja is one of the most important festivals of the Hindu religion. It is celebrated on a large scale by the Hindu communities not only in India but also globally. This pious function falls on the next day of Diwali. On this day, lots of worship is done for the God who is well-known to define karmic science, Lord Krishna.
Also, this year, the festival is coming on the day of 25th October 2022. Here, it would be astonishing to underline the fact that Hindu mythology largely celebrates Govardhan Puja.
It is believed that on this occasion, Lord Krishna got victory over Lord Indra by lifting the Govardhan Parvat on the little finger. He saved the lives of many villagers as well as animals from the fury of mother nature.
Next, this important event is usually organized on the following day of Diwali. The followers and devotees of Lord Krishna like to gather on this day and praise his bravery. Also, Govardhan Puja is one such festival which falls on the pratipada tithi of Shukla Paksha during the month of Kartik in the Hindu calendar.
Additionally, as per Hindu mythology facts, a young and inquisitive Lord Krishna asked his father Nanda Maharaj a question. He inquired why the folks of Brij did prayers to Lord Indra.
Therefore, the father of Krishna replied that they worship the God Indra for blessing mankind with rain and showers.
But, Lord Krishna managed to save the life of the Brij people from the wrath of Lord Indra; and he was worshipped and thanked by the people of Brij for saving them from thunder and storms.
Govardhan Pooja Wishes, Quotes, SMS And Greetings For Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Status:
2022 Govardhan Puja Wishes
- May this wonderful occasion of Govardhan puja bring you success, health, wealth and love. Happy Govardhan Puja 2022!
- Govardhan Puja is an auspicious day Filled with faith, prayers, and goodwill too, May this day bring in your life. All the things that are dear to you.
- On this auspicious occasion of Govardhan Puja, Many best wishes to you and your family Happy Govardhan Puja.
- May this special day of Govardhan Pooja Bring you success, wealth, and love, May lord Krishna bless you and your family Right from heaven above. Happy Govardhan Puja.
- Murli Manohar will fulfil wishes Health, Wealth & Prosperity shall prevail Believe in the almighty and keep going Krishna will help you sail. Happy Govardhan Puja
- To protect people Raised a finger on the mountain Remind you of the same Kanhaiya Govardhan Puja’s holy day arrived Best wishes to Govardhan Puja
- A day of festivities and bliss Govardhan Puja is here again May lord Krishna bring you love and luck And destroy all the evils and pain. Happy Govardhan Puja.
- Diwali has filled this day with light Govardhan Puja is about to start May you be blessed all year through That is my genuine, wish from the heart. Wish you Happy Goverdhan Puja.
- Sing the praises of Krishna For its a day of lights and cheer, Missing you on Govardhan Puja day, Wishing you were right here. Happy Govardhan Puja.
- We could brighten up this Govardhan Puja our inner soul and sense of right and wrong And eliminate the darkness of oldsters residing in a sad life. Wishing you Goverdhan Puja.
- With the glow of Diyas And the Echo of Chants, May prosperity and happiness fill your life, Wishing you a very glad and prosperous Happy Govardhan Puja.
- Every happiness came to your door, you get more than what you asked for, and sing Krishna qualities in Govardhan Puja and celebrate this festival with happiness. Happy Govardhan Puja
- Happiness is in the atmosphere It’s Govardhan Puja anywhere that allows us to display love and interest And want every person out there glad Gobardhan Pooja.
- The fantastic festive season of snacks and chocolates, Everyone playing a royal banquet, Whilst old and young with satisfaction meet Desiring for You glad Gobardhan Pooja.
- Wish you and your family on this special occasion of the Goverdhan Puja Festival, May you and your family keep safe, and be happy always. Happy Goverdhan Puja to you.
- May we all learn how to protect each other and share our sorrows to lessen them. Happy Govardhan Puja to you and your family!
- Care, share, love, and protect. On this day, I hope that Lord Krishna showers on you his blessings and love. Wishing a very happy Govardhan Puja to you and your family!
- A day full of love and light, a day full of warmth, peace, and joy. Celebrate every aspect of your life on this day. May you have a day filled with everything you wish for. Happy Govardhan Puja to you and your loved ones!
- On the new moon of this auspicious month of Kartik, I pray for new, auspicious beginnings for you. May health, wealth, luck, and love find their way to you in abundance. Happy Govardhan Puja!
- A day of faith, a day of happiness and immense love. Wishing you peace of mind above everything else on this Govardhan Puja. Happy Govardhan Puja to you and your family! Happy Govardhan Puja 2022!
- Health, fortune, happiness, and good luck, sending all things priceless your way on the occasion of this Govardhan Puja. Heartfelt greetings of the day!
- “Diwali has come and gone, Govardhan Puja is about to start. Happiness, health, love, and peace are all that I wish for you from the bottom of my heart! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Govardhan Puja!”
- “Protection from Indra’s wrath, love from Krishna’s heart and strength, peace, and light from the universe. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Govardhan Puja!”
- “Filled with faith and prayers, love and light, peace and calm, may this day bring you joy and everything beyond. Happy Govardhan Puja to you and your family!” Happy Govardhan Puja 2022!
- “All hail the Lord of Gokul, All hail the love giver, All hail the son of Yashoda, The one who protects, loves and guides. Happy Govardhan Puja to you and your family!”
- Rust his words, trust his deeds, Trust his decisions, trust his visions. Trust Shri Krishna once, He entrusts himself forever. Happy Govardhan Puja!
- May the day of Govardhan Puja bring infinite blessings making all your dreams come true. Wishing you all a very Happy Govardhan Puja!
- Happy Govardhan puja to you and your family. May all your dreams come true. Happy Govardhan Puja!
- On the beautiful and auspicious festival of Govardhan Puja, we wish you a very happy and prosperous day filled with Lord Krishna’s blessings! Happy Govardhan Puja!
- On this auspicious day, may you achieve everything in your life! Happy Govardhan Puja!
- Har khushi aapke dwaar aaye, Jo aap mange, us se adhik paaye, Govardhan Puja mein Krishna gun aaye, Aur ye tyohaar, khushi se manaye.
- With Krishna’s help, sail over all of life’s obstacles. Happy Govardhan Puja 2022!
- On this Govardhan Puja, my hope for you is that God bless you with whatever you desire. Happy Govardhan Puja to you and your loved ones.
- May this special day of Govardhan Pooja Bring you success, wealth and love.nMay lord Krishna bless you and your family Right from heaven above. Happy Govardhan Puja!
- A day of festivities and bliss. Govardhan Puja is here again. May lord Krishna bring you love and fortune. And destroy all the evils and pain. Happy Govardhan Puja.
- Govardhan puja is a day of faith, happiness, and love.
- Krishan ki sharan mein aakar, Bhakt nayaa jeevan paate hai, Isliye Govardhan pooja ka din, Ham sacche man se manaate hai. Happy Govardhan Pooja!!
- Murli Manohar, Brij ke Dhrohar. Wo Nandlala Gopala, Bansi Ki Dhun Par Sabke Dukh Harne Wala hai. Sab Milkar Machaye Dhoom Ki Krishna Ane Wala Hai. Happy Govardhan Pooja 2022!!
- Krishna jinka naam, Gokul jinka dham, aise Shree Krishna Bhagwan ko, hum sab ka pranam, Jai Shree Krishna. Happy Govardhan Puja 2022!!
- Krishna ki bhakti or Dil mei rahe pyaar, Mubarak ho sab ko Govardhan Puja Ka tyohar. Happy Govardhan Puja!!
2022 Govardhan Puja Images HD
Govardhan Puja Rituals And Significance Of Anna Koot
So in the middle of this non-informed trouble caused by Lord Indra, Lord Krishna lifted the Govardhan Parvat on his little finger. All the residents of Brij took shelter under the Parvat for around seven days. They remained unaffected by the pangs of hunger as well as thirst.
It is believed that while Lord Indra was angry over the people of Brij, Lord Krishna was called for help. The God Indra called on Samvartaka clouds of devastation to disturb and destroy the place of Vrindavan. He deliberately showered a lot of rain and thunderstorms.
Thereafter, the followers of Lord Krishna worshipped him for this day and called him to bless them. They even offered him loads of food; and in fact, due to this, the celebration of food is done in this puja.
Other than this, the attendants and adorers of Lord Krishna also indulge in spiritual activities on the festival of Govardhan Puja. For example, they sing hymns, and kirtans and they also light up earthen lamps or diyas on this day. These followers also love decorating their homes with flowers and other holy materials, such as the holy threads of the Hindu religion, ‘Mauli’.
Govardhan Puja Rituals
In the rituals of Govardhan Puja, people like bringing a small hump of cow dung and they use a portion of the usual mud to build Govardhan Parvat.
Here, the devotees or communicants pay homage to the admirable deeds done by Lord Krishna. They showcase their gratitude for their motherland, the famous Brij Bhoomi. They don’t get tired of singing the praise and bravery of God Krishna.
The people of Brij also love to give a good milk shower and bath to the statues or idols of Lord Krishna. They like making new clothes and jewellery for the same purpose too. They give a number of dishes and foods to please Lord Krishna to bless them forever and protect them as well.
However, in some states, the devotees even prepare an extended and well-decorated food plate. They keep a minimum of 56 kinds of various food items on the platter for praying and worshipping Lord Krishna.