The complete sales report of 600cc-1000cc bikes in India reveals Royal Enfield 650 Twins bagging the first position once again. The 650cc RE bike series posted a sales figures of 1,012 units though it has witnessed a 40% loss in its sales when compared to the same month last year.
Following it is the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 with sales of 55 units for the previous month. The third position in the list has been marked by the same brand’s Z900 that was good enough to register 34 units.
The fourth position in the list has been bagged by Harley-Davidson Street 750 with a sales figure of 15 units for March 2020. The Triumph Street Twin has grabbed the sixth position by registering a sales figure of 7 units for the previous month. Going down in the list, the seventh position has been marked by Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT that registered sales of 6 units.
Most of the bikes in the list have posted a considerable downfall in terms of sales as India is going through a nationwide lockdown to curb the coronavirus pandemic. Following is the complete sales report of 600cc-1000cc bikes in India for March 2020.
600cc-1000cc Bikes in India
Sales Report (March 2020)
- Royal Enfield 650 Twins: 1,012 units
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000: 55 units
- Kawasaki Z900: 34 units
- Harley-Davidson Street 750: 15 units
- Kawasaki Vulcan S 650: 14 units
- Triumph Street Twin: 7 units
- Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT: 6 units
- Kawasaki Ninja 650: 4 units
- Kawasaki Versys 1000: 3 units
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R: 3 units
- Kawasaki Z650: 2 units
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R: 2 units
- Triumph Bonneville T100: 2 units
- Yamaha MT-09: 2 units
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883: 1 unit
- Kawasaki Versys 650: 1 unit
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod: 0 units
- Kawasaki Ninja H2: 0 units
- Triumph Tiger 800 XR: 0 unit
- Triumph Street Scrambler: 0 units
- Triumph Tiger 800 XRx: 0 units
- Triumph Tiger 800 XCx: 0 units
- Triumph Street Triple S: 0 units
- Triumph Street Triple RS: 0 units
- Suzuki GSX-S750: 0 units
- Suzuki GSX-R1000R: 0 units
- Honda CBR650R: 0 units
- Honda CBR1000RR: 0 units
- Honda Africa Twin: 0 units
- Yamaha YZF-R1: 0 units
Note: Ducati, MV Agusta, BMW-Motorrad, and a few other brands never reveal their sales numbers and thus, this sales report is limited to Royal Enfield, Harley-Davidson, Triumph, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha and Suzuki.