The list of top 10 best-selling 150cc-250cc bikes in India is out for November 2019. This segment is the most popular motorcycle segment and as usual, Bajaj Pulsar series has grabbed the first position by registering a sales figure of 48,075 units for the previous month. Following the Bajaj Pulsar, the TVS Apache series bagged the second position and managed to register a sales figure of 29,668 units, which is 1% less than what it had posted in November last year.
Yamaha FZ series positioned itself at the third position in the list by registering 17,512 units. The fourth position in the list has been grabbed by Honda’s CB Unicorn that registered a sales figure of 7,672 units for November 2019. Bajaj Avenger series marked itself at fifth position in the list with 4,176 units whereas Suzuki’s Gixxer series bagged the sixth position by registering 3,860 units.
The seventh position in the list has been taken by the Yamaha R15 V3 which registered 3,824 units for the previous month. Hero’s XPulse 200 was launched a few months back and it was able to register 2,936 units in November 2019 and bagged the eighth position in the list. The ninth and tenth position in the list has been marked by Honda’s CB Hornet and xBlade respectively.
Best-Selling 150cc-250cc Bikes
Sales Report (November 2019)
- Bajaj Pulsar Series: 48,075 units
- TVS Apache Series: 29,668 units
- Yamaha FZ Series: 17,512 units
- Honda CB Unicorn: 7,672 units
- Bajaj Avenger Series: 4,176 units
- Suzuki Gixxer Series: 3,860 units
- Yamaha R15 V3: 3,824 units
- Hero xPulse 200: 2,936 units
- Honda CB Hornet 160R: 2,578 units
- Honda xBlade: 1,872 units
Other than these 10 bikes, there are 6 more 150cc-250cc segment bikes which hold an important position in the Indian 2-wheeler Industry:
- KTM 200 Duke: 1,755 units
- Yamaha MT-15: 1,516 units
- Hero Xtreme 200R: 1,237 units
- KTM 250 Duke: 456 units
- Suzuki Intruder: 0 units
- Honda CBR250R: 0 units