Top 10 Best-Selling 150cc-250cc Bikes (Sales Report): 150cc-250cc is one of the most popular motorcycle segments in India. The list of top 10 best-selling bikes under this segment is out now and as usual, the Bajaj Pulsar series has ranked at first position. The bike was good enough to register a sales figure of 62,467 units in October 2019.
The TVS Apache series bagged the second position in the list by registering a sales figure of 34,059 units while Honda’s CB Unicorn was good enough to register 27,477 units and is at the third position in the list. Going down in the list, Yamaha’s FZ series marked itself at the fourth position with 15,632 units sold in October 2019.
The Bajaj Avenger series and Yamaha R15 V3 are on the fifth and sixth position with 6,275 units and 6,152 units respectively. Suzuki Gixxer series has grabbed the seventh position in the list by registering 4,745 units.
The next two positions in the list were marked by Honda CB Hornet 160R and xBlade, which registered sales figure of 4,442 units and 3,062 units respectively. The Hero XPulse 200 grabbed the tenth position in the list with a sales figure of 2,769 units in October 2019. Here is the complete list of the top 10 best-selling 150cc-250cc bikes in the Indian market.
Top 10 Best-Selling 150cc-250cc Bikes
Sales Report (October 2019)
- Bajaj Pulsar Series: 62,467 units
- TVS Apache Series: 34,059 units
- Honda CB Unicorn: 27,477 units
- Yamaha FZ Series: 15,632 units
- Bajaj Avenger Series: 6,275 units
- Yamaha R15 V3: 6,152 units
- Suzuki Gixxer Series: 4,745 units
- Honda CB Hornet 160R: 4,442 units
- Honda xBlade: 3,062 units
- Hero xPulse 200: 2,769 units
Apart from these 10 bikes, there are 7 more 150cc-250cc segment bikes which hold an important position in the Indian 2-wheeler industry.
- KTM 200 Duke: 2,432 units
- Yamaha MT-15: 2,124 units
- Hero Xtreme: 1,844 units
- KTM 250 Duke: 666 units
- Hero Xtreme 200R: 347 units
- Suzuki Intruder: 17 units
- Honda CBR250R: 8 units