The complete sales report of 1000cc-2000cc bikes in India is out for October 2019 and this time, there are a number of bikes which were not able to register even 1 unit in the sales chart.
Starting with the list, the first position in the list has been marked by Suzuki’s Hayabusa, which was able to register a sales figure of 25 units for October 2019. The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 and Ninja ZX-10R stand just below the Hayabusa in the list by registering 20 units and 19 units respectively.
Moving down in the list, the Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight and Harley-Davidson Fat Bob were able to register 19 units each for October 2019. Honda Africa Twin managed to post a sales figure of 17 units, which is 55% more than what it posted in October last year.
Further in the list, the Triumph Speed Twin was able to register sales figure of 2 units while the Harley-Davidson CVO Limited and Kawasaki Versys 1000 were also able to register 2 units each. Moving further in the list, the Triumph Scrambler 1200 experienced 0 sales. The bikes like Kawasaki Ninja H2 and Honda CB1000R were also not able to get any buyers in October 2019. Following is the complete sales report of 1000cc-2000cc bikes available in India.
1000cc-2000cc Bikes in India
Sales Report (October 2019)
- Suzuki Hayabusa: 25 units
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000: 20 units
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R: 19 units
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight: 19 units
- Harley-Davidson Fat Bob: 19 units
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy: 17 units
- Honda Africa Twin: 17 units
- Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom: 5 units
- Harley-Davidson Roadster: 4 units
- Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic: 4 units
- Honda Gold Wing: 3 units
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob: 3 units
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special: 3 units
- Harley-Davidson Deluxe: 3 units
- Triumph Speed Twin: 2 units
- Kawasaki Versys 1000: 2 units
- Harley-Davidson Low Rider: 2 units
- Harley-Davidson CVO Limited: 2 units
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide: 1 unit
- Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special: 0 units
- Kawasaki Ninja H2: 0 units
- Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster: 0 units
- Triumph Bonneville T120: 0 units
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber: 0 units
- Triumph Scrambler 1200: 0 units
- Triumph Tiger Explorer XC: 0 units
- Triumph Thruxton R: 0 units
- Harley-Davidson Road King: 0 units
- Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail: 0 units
- Honda CB1000R: 0 units
- Suzuki GSX-R1000: 0 units
Note: Ducati, MV Agusta, BMW-Motorrad, and a few other brands never reveal their sales numbers and thus, this sales report is limited to Harley-Davidson, Triumph, Honda, Kawasaki, and Suzuki. We have also skipped Yamaha as they have stopped revealing the sales figures for the MT-09 and the YZF-R1.