The sales report of the 600cc-1000cc bikes for December 2019 is out now. In recent times, the sales numbers for the bikes that fall under this segment are declining with each passing day.
Royal Enfield’s 650 Twins are leading this segment by registering sales of 724 units for December 2019. Following them is Harley-Davidson Street 750 that falls way behind the 650 Twins in terms of sales. It was able to register sales of just 104 units last month. Next bike in the list is the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT with 24 units on its side.
We have Kawasaki bikes in the next three positions. The Ninja 1000 was able to bag 23 units, Versys 650 was good for 22 units, and the Ninja ZX-10R registered 21 units last month. The Harley-Davidson Street Rod was good enough to post a sales figure of 20 units which is 900% more than what it had posted in December 2018.
Going down in the list we have Triumph Bonneville T100 which witnessed 13% growth in its sales when compared to the sales number posted by the cruiser motorcycle in December 2018. It registered a sales figure of 9 units last month. Here is the complete sales report of the 600cc-1000cc bikes available in the Indian market.
600cc-1000cc Bikes in India
Sales Report (December 2019)
- Royal Enfield 650 Twins: 724 units
- Harley-Davidson Street 750: 104 units
- Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT: 24 units
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000: 23 units
- Kawasaki Versys 650: 22 units
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R: 21 units
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod: 20 units
- Kawasaki Ninja 650: 15 units
- Kawasaki Vulcan S 650: 15 units
- Triumph Tiger 800 XCx: 15 units
- Triumph Street Twin: 11 units
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R: 9 units
- Triumph Street Scrambler: 9 units
- Triumph Bonneville T100: 9 units
- Kawasaki Z650: 9 units
- Kawasaki Z900: 6 units
- Suzuki GSX-S750: 5 units
- Triumph Street Triple RS: 3 units
- Kawasaki Versys 1000: 3 units
- Triumph Tiger 800 XR: 1 unit
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883: 0 units
- Triumph Tiger 800 XRx: 0 units
- Honda Africa Twin: 0 units
- Honda CBR650R: 0 units
- Triumph Street Triple S: 0 units
- Kawasaki Ninja H2: 0 units
- Suzuki GSX-R1000R: 0 units
- Honda CBR1000RR: 0 units
Note: Ducati, MV Agusta, BMW-Motorrad, and a few other brands never reveal their sales numbers and thus, this sales report is limited to Royal Enfield, Harley-Davidson, Triumph, Honda, Kawasaki, and Suzuki. We have also skipped Yamaha as they have stopped revealing the sales figures for the MT-09 and the YZF-R1.