Top 10 Best-Selling Bikes in India; Bajaj Pulsar Beats TVS Apache!
The sales report for the top ten best-selling motorcycles in India for October 2021 has been released. It is worth mentioning that due to the global scarcity of semiconductor chips, two-wheeler sales have dropped significantly in recent months. The motorcycle segment is also experiencing a drop in sales. In October 2021, Hero MotoCorp sold 2,67,821 Splendors, a YoY decrease of 15.1% from the same period in 2020, when 3,15,798 Splendors were sold.
The entry-level commuter bike has long been the market leader in India, and it shows no signs of slowing down.
Splendor was followed by its sibling HF Deluxe in second place after the latter sold 1,64,311 units last month. In October of last year, the brand shipped 2,33,061 HF Deluxe units across India, a 29.50 per cent decrease year on year.
In October 2020, Honda sold 1,13,554 CB Shines (also includes SP 125), which is over 5,000 less than what was sold in October 2020. This resulted in a 4.21 per cent year on year decrease. The Bajaj Pulsar series sold 86,500 units in comparison to 1,38,318 units in the same period last year, representing a 37.4% decrease year on year. Below is the list of the top 10 best-selling motorcycles in the country in October 2021.
Top 10 Best-Selling Bikes in India
October 2021 Sales Report
- Hero Splendor Series: 2,67,821 units
- Hero HF Deluxe: 1,64,311 units
- Honda CB Shine + SP125: 1,13,554 units
- Bajaj Pulsar Series: 86,500 units
- Bajaj Platina Series: 84,109 units
- TVS Apache Series: 39,799 units
- Hero Glamour 125: 25,663 units
- Honda CD Dream: 22,407 units
- TVS Sport 110: 19,730 units
- Royal Enfield Classic 350: 19,728 units