The monthly sales report of the top 15 best-selling 250cc-500cc bikes in India has been led by Royal Enfield Classic 350. The motorcycle grabbed the first position with a sales figure of 41,766 units.
The next three positions on the list have also been marked by the same brand. The Bullet 350 KS is on the second place with 10,589 units whereas the Bullet 350 ES registered 3,695 units. The fourth position in the list has been marked by the adventure motorcycle Himalayan that was good for 2,165 units for February 2020.
Following it is KTM 390 Duke and RC 390 with combined sales of 1,505 units. The sixth position in the list has been marked by Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 with a sales figure of 830 units, though the bike underwent a loss of 81% in sales when compared to the same month last year.
KTM 250 Duke was good enough to bag 589 units for last month. The performance motorcycle by TVS, the Apache RR 310 registered 312 units for February 2020. Following it is Bajaj Dominar 400 with a sales figure of 297 units. The twelfth position in the list has been marked by Mahindra Mojo 300 with 86 units on its side. Following is the list of top 15 best-selling 250cc-500cc bikes in India:
Top 15 Best-Selling 250cc-500cc Bikes
Sales Report (February 2020)
- RE Classic 350: 41,766 units
- RE Bullet 350 KS: 10,589 units
- RE Bullet 350 ES: 3,695 units
- Royal Enfield Himalayan: 2,165 units
- KTM 390 Duke + RC 390: 1,505 units
- RE Thunderbird 350: 830 units
- KTM 250 Duke: 589 units
- TVS Apache RR 310: 312 units
- Bajaj Dominar 400: 297 units
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 + SF 250: 259 units
- Husqvarna 250 Twins: 163 units
- Mahindra Mojo 300: 86 units
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500: 60 units
- Honda CB300R: 37 units
- Yamaha YZF-R3: 15 units
Note: We have not included the Jawa motorcycles in this list as Classic Legends has stopped revealing the sales figures from the past few months.