Our exclusive list for the top 15 best-selling 250cc-500cc bikes in India is here. As the country is going through a nationwide lockdown to curb the coronavirus pandemic situation, most of the bikes have registered a massive drop in sales. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 registered a sales figure of 24,253 units for March 2020, which is 33% less when compared to the same month last year.
The next two positions in the list have been bagged by Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Electric Start and Bullet 350 Kick Start. The Bullet 350 ES was able to register sales of 3,143 units whereas the 350 KS was good enough to post a sales figure of 2,575 units last month.
Following it at the fourth position is the Royal Enfield Himalayan which bagged 1,307 units for the previous month. Going down in the list, the ninth position has been marked by Royal Enfield Classic 500 with a sales figure of 319 units. Yamaha YZF-R3 stands at the fifteenth position in the list with a sales figure of 8 units only. Following is the complete list of top 15 best-selling 250cc-500cc bikes in India for March 2020.
Top 15 Best-Selling 250cc-500cc Bikes
Sales Report (March 2020)
- RE Classic 350: 24,253 units
- RE Bullet 350 ES: 3,143 units
- RE Bullet 350 KS: 2,575 units
- Royal Enfield Himalayan: 1,307 units
- Bajaj Dominar 250: 861 units
- KTM Duke 390 + RC 390: 551 units
- Husqvarna 250 Series: 410 units
- KTM Duke 250: 375 units
- Royal Enfield Classic 500: 319 units
- Bajaj Dominar 400: 280 units
- Yamaha FZ25 + Fazer 250: 35 units
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 Series: 28 units
- TVS Apache RR 310: 27 units
- RE Thunderbird 350: 20 units
- Yamaha YZF-R3: 8 units
Note: We have not included the Jawa motorcycles in this list as Classic Legends has stopped revealing the sales figures from the past few months.