The list of top 25 best-selling cars for November 2019 is out and this time also Maruti Suzuki has proved to be the most-selling brand in India. Coming to the list, the first five positions have been marked by Maruti Suzuki. The Swift hatchback leads the list by registering a sales figure of 19,314 units.
The second position in the list has been marked by Maruti’s Baleno which bagged 18,047 units for November 2019. The Dzire compact sedan stands at the third position in the list by registering 17,659 units whereas Alto and WagonR grabbed the fourth and fifth positions respectively by posting a sales figure of 15,086 units and 14,650 units respectively.
The brand new product by Kia for India, the Seltos SUV registered an impressive sales figure of 14,005 units and marked itself at sixth position in the list of top 25 best-selling cars list for November 2019. The compact SUV by the Maruti, Vitara Brezza ranked at seventh position in the list by registering a sales figure of 12,033 units. Following is the complete sales report of the top 25 best selling cars in India for November 2019.
Click Here >>> @maxabout.india to follow us on Instagram for the latest car updates, quick comparisons, visual comparisons, and detailed infographics.
Top 25 Best-Selling Cars
Sales Report (November 2019)
- Maruti Swift – 19,314 units
- Maruti Baleno – 18,047 units
- Maruti Dzire – 17,659 units
- Maruti Alto – 15,086 units
- Maruti WagonR – 14,650 units
- Kia Seltos – 14,005 units
- Maruti Vitara Brezza – 12,033 units
- Maruti S-Presso – 11,220 units
- Hyundai Elite i20 – 10,446 units
- Hyundai Grand i10 – 10,186 units
- Maruti Eeco – 10,162 units
- Hyundai Venue – 9,665 units
- Maruti Ertiga – 7,537 units
- Hyundai Creta – 6,684 units
- Maruti Celerio – 6,651 units
- Renault Triber – 6,071 units
- Mahindra Bolero – 5,127 units
- Tata Tiago – 4,811 units
- Renault Kwid – 4,182 units
- Mahindra Scorpio – 3,878 units
- Hyundai Santro – 3,851 units
- Tata Nexon – 3,437 units
- Toyota Innova Crysta – 3,414 units
- Honda Amaze – 3,286 units
- MG Hector – 3,239 units