Suzuki Burgman Matte Black Edition Launched @ INR 69,208
Suzuki has officially launched the Burgman Matte Black Edition in India with an ex-showroom price tag of INR 69,208. Suzuki is the only 2-wheeler manufacturer in the country which registered a huge sales increase of 33.4% in the last financial year. The brand currently sells Access and the flamboyant Burgman Street in the 125cc scooter segment. The Burgman Matte Black Edition will compete with the likes of Honda Grazia 125 and TVS Ntorq 125 in the Indian market.
Suzuki sells around 7,000 units of the Burgman Street 125 in India every month. It not only leaves behind the much lesser priced scooters in terms of sales but also beats the premium scooters like Aprilia and Vespa combined. Mechanically, the Burgman Matte Black Edition is powered by the same 124cc, single-cylinder 4-stroke air-cooled engine with SOHC 2-valve setup.
The engine is good enough to produce 8.7 HP of maximum power at 7000 rpm with 10.2 Nm of peak torque at 5000 rpm. Burgman Street has got a fuel tank capacity of 5.6 litres. The kerb weight of the scooter is 108 kg. For braking performance, the scooter has got a front disc and a rear drum brake.
Burgman Matte Black Specs
- Displacement – 124cc, Air Cooled
- Maximum Power – 8.7 HP @ 7000 rpm
- Maximum Torque – 10.2 Nm @ 5000 rpm
- Number of Cylinders – 1
- Number of Gears – Automatic
- Overall Length – 1,880 mm
- Overall Width – 675 mm
- Overall Height – 1,140 mm
- Wheelbase – 1,265 mm
- Seat Height – 780 mm
- Ground Clearance – 160 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight – 108 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 5.6 litres
- Top Speed – 100 kmph (Approx.)
- Mileage – 45-55 kmpl (Approx.)
- Front Disc Brake
- Front Rear Brake
- Front Tyre – 90/90-12 54J (Tubeless)
- Rear Tyre – 90/100-10 54J (Tubeless)