Xiaomi Mi Watch Officially Announced for 1299 Yuan (INR 13,100)
Xiaomi Mi Watch Officially Announced: Xiaomi has officially revealed the company’s first smartwatch under the Mi brand in China. It comes featured with a 1.78-inch AMOLED touchscreen display which gets support for over 100 watch faces.
The Xiaomi Mi Watch comes powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 with 1GB of RAM. It runs on Wear OS with MIUI for Watch. The smartwatch has over 40 apps and comes in support with eSIM for 4G VOLTE. The Mi Watch can automatically track up to 10 sports activities and comes with European professional sports algorithm FirstBeat which supports 02 Max. The smartwatch comes featured with a speaker and a microphone.
The Xiaomi Mi Watch is equipped with a 570mAh battery that promises to give 36 hours of battery life on 4G. The smartwatch gets two colour options: Silver and Elegant Black, with a rubber band. It comes priced at 1299 Yuan (INR 13,100) and will go on sale in China from November 11.
The Premium Edition of the smartwatch is black in colour and it comes with a stainless steel band, which costs 1999 Yuan (INR 20,200). This variant of the watch will go on sale from mid-December in China. As of now, Xiaomi has not revealed anything officially regarding the launch of the Mi Watch in India.
Xiaomi Mi Watch Specs
- 1.78-inch (368 x 448 pixels) AMOLED 326PPI screen
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (Standard Model)
- Sapphire Crystal protection (Premium Edition)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform
- 1GB RAM, 8GB eMMC
- Wear OS-based MIUI For Watch with support for Android and iOS
- Sports, Activity and Sleep Tracking
- Accelerometer, Geomagnetic sensor, Heart Rate Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor, Barometer
- Swim Proof
- 4G VoLTE (via eSIM), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS+GLONASS+BEIDOU, NFC
- Dimensions: 44.69 x 36.92x 12.28mm
- Speaker, microphone
- 570mAh (typical) / 560mAh (minimum) battery
- Up to 36hours of battery life on 4G