Top 10 Best-Selling 250cc-500cc Bikes (Sales Report): The 250-500cc segment has seen a different trend in the month of May 2019, with a lot of products switching their positions with each other after the third bike on this list. The first position was bagged by RE Classic series, getting 36,610 units and taking over all remaining products combined. The Bullet series is the second bestseller with 15,114 units while the number falls straight to 4,868 units for the Thunderbird series.
Bajaj Dominar scored the fourth position while Suzuki Gixxer 250 is good for the fifth position. The bikes were good for 1,888 and 1,526 units respectively. RE Himalayan has moved to the sixth position with 1,192 units while Yamaha’s 250cc bikes scored the next position with 910 units. KTM 250 Duke is placed decently-well at 681 units while KTM 390 series scored just 396 units. Apache RR 310 from TVS is the tenth bike on this list with 175 units.
Best-Selling 250cc-500cc Bikes
Sales Report (May 2019)
- Royal Enfield Classic: 36,610 units
- Royal Enfield Bullet: 15,114 units
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird: 4,868 units
- Bajaj Dominar 400: 1,888 units
- Suzuki Gixxer 250: 1,526 units
- Royal Enfield Himalayan: 1,192 units
- Yamaha FZ25 + Fazer 25: 910 units
- KTM 250 Duke: 681 units
- KTM 390 Duke + RC390: 396 units
- TVS Apache RR 310: 175 units
Kawasaki Ninja 300 was just 1 unit short of its entry into the top 10 bikes of the 250cc-500cc segment while Honda CBR250R saw a huge downfall with just 54 units registered in May 2019. The Kawasaki Ninja 400 was good for 6 units while Versys 300 was good for just 1 unit. The powerful segment will see further growth from products like Dominar, Ninja, and Gixxer as the last one is also expected to arrive soon in the streetfighter form.
- Kawasaki Ninja 300: 174 units
- Honda CBR250R: 54 units
- Kawasaki Ninja 400: 6 units
- Kawasaki Versys 300: 1 unit